viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

The best concert ever

Hello everyone,  today I’m going to talk about the best concert ever in my life.
This is an especial event because is not an only  concert, is a recital with many artists. I’m talking about  “Lollapalooza”. I have been in three lollapaloozas in my life, 2013-2014-2015 but the best was 2014. Because that year my favourites artists gone.  Arcade Fire, Vampire Weekend , Pixies, Red Hot Chili Peppers. Other artist that I enjoyed was Kid Cudi, Johnny Marr, Axwell, Hordatoj, Capital Cities, Joe Vasconcellos and Movimiento Original.

One of my favourites artist is Arcade Fire. This band is formed by six canadian persons in 2001. The kind of the music that they play is indie rock.  I really like them so It was very exciting to be there!

The atmosphere in the event was cool because were a lot of people of different places like, France, England, Venezuela, México, etc.
I felt euphoria, happiness at the same time, It was an amazing show! And that is the advantage of Lollapalooza, you can enjoy a lot of groups in the same concert.
I hope you like Lolla too! See you soon, byeeeeeee :) 

7 comentarios:

  1. I really understand that feeling because I had the opportunity of being there in 2014 and it was really awesome. I totally share the feeling!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really understand that feeling because I had the opportunity of being there in 2014 and it was really awesome. I totally share the feeling!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Someday I'll go to Lollapalooza and I hope see you there!
    Xoxo!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'd like to go, I've never been at a concert.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. wow, what a big event!. I Imagine there were thousands and thousands of people

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It sound very funny, I have never been in a Lollapalooza

    ResponderEliminar